Wednesday, July 11, 2012

In the quest of 200 words

My tablet has died and I've only had it a week. I am going to try to get a spare charger and see if that solves the problem. In the meantime this is posted from my new smartphone. I have had an idea for a jeepform. I do wonder though. Apparently to be a jeepform you must be initiated in their ancient secrets by anotheer jeepformer and I do not know if playing jeeps with Lizzie Stark counts.
The basic structure of the game is six people are gathered at the funeral of the seventh. It has three acts. Act 1 the eulogy, act 2 burial, act 3 one year later. The basic mechanic is interwoven with a game of truth, dare, double dare, torture, kiss, or promise.  A game all the characters played together in their youth.
Act 1 the characters only have access to truth, dare and double dare. Act 2 they only have access to torture, kiss and promise. Any character can, once in the game call for a flashback between 2 other characters, not themselves, in which the calling player says character A dared character B to __________. Then A and B play the scene In act three there are no more flashbacks and everyone's backstory has been hashed out. Now everyone has time together playing ten minutes of the rest of the funeral, then a one year later reunion, then a soliloquy saying how things have gone after ten years.
Except for writing the backstories I think this is a jeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment