Saturday, June 30, 2012

exercise in frustration

well this is an exercise in frustration. i am writing this post from the back of an undersized sedan heading for seacaucus new jersey. i am writing it on my new phone, largely to see if i can. with the exception of the shift key not functioning and a few other quirks it seems to be going ok. however, i can not capitalize, use punctuation besides , and ? and. nor can i make numbers or contractions. it is interesting. i feel like e.e. cummings. so i am in a small and worrn car with three lovely women heading to bronycon in hopes of bringing larp to bronies. I am now writing this post on my new asus trasformer. The real pity is I can not for the lifeof me make anything copy to clipboard and then paste back out elsewhere. I am not sure If I will ever make this work. I can't type properly even using this dock. If anyone out there knows how to properly make this thing work I'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment